Projects - Introduction
Landmap has been involved in an array of projects these include:
- Mimas Linked Data Project - 6 month project to explore providing Geo-metadata as linked data in RDF.
- Breaking Down Barriers: Building a GeoKnowledge Community at Mimas - Provides the project use case submitted under the JISC OER Innovations Strand and the project blog containing 6 months of progress/achievements.
- Landmap Usability Project - 3 month project to explore the usability of the Registration and Learning Zone areas of the Landmap website.
- Metadata Enhancements Project (details available soon)
- ELOGeo Project- project partners with The University of Nottingham and Centre for Geospatial Science (CGS).
Please select a project from the left hand menu to find out more.